What is Junglish? Jungle English.. like
one mentioned below:
Javelish.. The typical Javanese
language: ‘lho’, ‘lha’, ‘tho’, ‘kok’,
- Lho, I already bought that book !
- Kok, buying again ?
- I told you many times ‘tho’ !
- Lha, I didn’t know tho yo… how ki !?
- Don’t be like that, no….!?
- Lha yes tho ?
Jakartenglish.. Jakarte English is
marked by the ‘sih’, ‘deh’,
- That book is very good, deh.
- Can you speak english?.. yeah a little
- Use my money first nih..
- Give me more dong..
- How sih? Little little angry..
Surobenglish is marked by ‘tah’ and the
famous word is ‘diancuk’
-Do you feel sick, tah ?
-Diancuk… he took my money !
Other exclamation words of
- WÃ©_ lha this book is mine jÃ©…!
- Wo_, only like that tho!
- Wah, expensive, tho?
- Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.
Sundanglish is also available such as
‘atuh’, ‘euy’, ‘mah’
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
- It can’t be that way euy..
- I am mah, not like that… anything else ?
There are also abundant ‘sound effect’
in Javanesse language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo !
- Mak gedebug, KampretÃ© fell down.
(Post viewed 78 time(s))